Nintendo 64 modding forums
::WELCOME BACK TO THE N64 MODDING FORUMS!::

Please check regularly for activity.

These Forums are dedicated to the Lylat Reloaded Project ~ a Hi-Def Texture upgrade of Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars. Please have your say, the discussion forums are free for all members to comment on the project, and we are always looking for people to contribute.
::WELCOME BACK TO THE N64 MODDING FORUMS!::

Please check regularly for activity.

These Forums are dedicated to the Lylat Reloaded Project ~ a Hi-Def Texture upgrade of Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars. Please have your say, the discussion forums are free for all members to comment on the project, and we are always looking for people to contribute.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox-Boss
LR Dev Team Leader
LR Dev Team Leader
Fox-Boss

Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development Empty
PostSubject: Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development   Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 am

As most of you know, the project is pretty much dead say for a few small edits being done here and there, but I recently came across a discovery. A lot of the mobile nintendo 64 emulators support a dated version of the rice video plugin. Intrigued I decided to give it a go and see what would happen. After loading in the texture files it came as no surprise that things were a little on the laggy side since these were made with the PC in mind. But come what may I've decided to make an attempt to downsize the textures to better fit a mobile platform and satisfy our mobile community. I'll be posting updates here and there regarding this small project and welcome anyone who wishes to test their devices to ensure compatibility. So far this has only been tested on android using the Mupen 64 plus AE emulator.

Compatible Hardware: 

• Samsung Galaxy SIII 
  • Sony Xperia Play

Screenshots (Samsung SIII)

Note: The screen mess in the borders is caused by the video plugin incorrectly interperating the unused space around the edge of the screen and is not caused by using custom textures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://lylat-reloaded.darkbb.info
JonasFeld
Cornerian Sq. Leader
Cornerian Sq. Leader
JonasFeld

Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development   Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:39 am

Sweeeeet, something new at last. Even if isn't gonna be that big as LR I'd like to see that going. (will try not to forget to check here every week)
Back to top Go down

Lylat Reloaded Mobile Development
Page 1 of 1