Nintendo 64 modding forums
::WELCOME BACK TO THE N64 MODDING FORUMS!::

Please check regularly for activity.

These Forums are dedicated to the Lylat Reloaded Project ~ a Hi-Def Texture upgrade of Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars. Please have your say, the discussion forums are free for all members to comment on the project, and we are always looking for people to contribute.
::WELCOME BACK TO THE N64 MODDING FORUMS!::

Please check regularly for activity.

These Forums are dedicated to the Lylat Reloaded Project ~ a Hi-Def Texture upgrade of Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars. Please have your say, the discussion forums are free for all members to comment on the project, and we are always looking for people to contribute.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lylat Reloaded: A history

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox-Boss
LR Dev Team Leader
LR Dev Team Leader
Fox-Boss

Lylat Reloaded: A history Empty
PostSubject: Lylat Reloaded: A history   Lylat Reloaded: A history Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 am

Some of you who were here in the beginning... May remember Lylat Reloaded being called a different name... Something a lot simpler and not appealing in the slightest. Starfox 64 HD made it's debut on the shadows of lylat forums under the "Does anyone else make starfox stuff?" thread. Initially, it was a rip off of Unaided Coder's textures as I was much too incompetent to learn how to rip and edit the textures myself. But soon after starting, it got some mild publicity with fans around the shadows of lylat forum on gamewarden and it quickly gathered followers. Eventually this small little spare time hack became a full blown project with it's own forums, website, and even a small team behind it.

And basically, there you have it.
One of the reasons I wanted to make this thread, is to preserve and archive most of the posts about Lylat reloaded.
You can view the original "starfox64 HD" thread here:
Shadows of Lylat: Starfox 64 HD texture hack Official thread!
Our original Project development and discussion thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Current Project discussion and development thread:
Lylat reloaded Good bye announcement (We're back now!)
We're back! announcement:
And you can't leave out the LR credits now can you?

Thanks to everyone who's made this hack possible and I hope you all stick around to watch as we attempt to finish what we started almost two years ago!
Back to top Go down
http://lylat-reloaded.darkbb.info
Andross
LR Dev Team Member
LR Dev Team Member
Andross

Lylat Reloaded: A history Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylat Reloaded: A history   Lylat Reloaded: A history Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Heh, I recall it wasn't even called Starfox 64 HD half the time, Lylat Reloaded: A history 76458 it was just flippantly and blandly (incorrectly too if people want to be picky about it, since it's more a plugin or expansion pack) called 'The Hack'. Lylat Reloaded: A history 436562
Back to top Go down

Lylat Reloaded: A history
Page 1 of 1